Helpful Home Inspection Resources
Buying And Selling
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development - The Department of Housing and Urban Development administers programs that can provide you with housing and community development assistance.
- Realtor - Where Home Happens - Search real estate property records, houses, condos, land and more; find property info from the most comprehensive source of home data online.
- National Association of Realtors - The National Association of Realtors website with Real Estate Marketing Tools and Agent Resources.
- Trulia - Search homes for sale and compare them to others in Saint Louis, get real estate guides, see trends, and share information with the online community.
- Zillow - Online Real Estate services providing information for Buyers, Sellers, Owners, and Real Estate Professionals.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission - The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission website where you can research recalls, report an unsafe product, and research reports for selected consumer products.
- Aluminum Wiring - Complete guide to aluminum electrical wiring hazards. This website answers nearly all questions about aluminum wiring inspection, maintenance, hazards, and repairs
- Federal Pacific Electric Panels - Federal Pacific Electric service panels and breakers are a latent hazard and FPE circuit breakers can fail to trip in response to overcurrent, leading to electrical fires. Info about FPE Federal Pacific Electric panels and circuit breakers.
- Polybutylene Piping - Information central on polybutylene, re pipe and plumbing supplies for plumbers, homeowners and real estate professionals.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - An informative page on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency website regarding risks from mold, radon, lead and other environmental hazards
- Do - It - Yourself - Learn how to do many home project yourself, search product information, and participate in open discussion forums.
- Today's Homeowner - Do it yourself home improvement website. Expert home improvement advice. How to videos and articles by Danny Lipford.
- Hometime - Hometime features step by step information to home improvement, remodeling, and repair. Projects include decks, kitchen and bath, landscaping, gardening, plumbing, electrical, flooring, and more.
- Lowe's - Shop for over 50,000 household items and visit the 'Project Center' how to guides, buying guides, and interactive design tools.
- Home Depot - Shop for over 30,000 products and services and visit the 'Know How' pages to learn troubleshooting and do it yourself projects for your home.
Moving out of Iowa?
Click on your new state to find an inspector there.
For your professional home inspection by a certified, experienced, and insured home inspector in Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Shell Rock, Janesville, Finchford, New Hartford, Clarksville, Parkersburg, Aplington, Kesley, Stout, Fern, Sinclair, Dike, Wellsburg, Holland, Grundy Center,Reinbeck, Dinsdale, Morrison, Zaneta, Voorhies, Gladbrook, Traer, Buckingham, Dysart, Hudson, La Porte City, Garrison, Vinton, Mt Auburn, Brandon, Shady Grove, Urbana, Rowley, Independence, Jesup, Evansdale, Elk Run Heights, Dunkerton, Klinger, Oran, Fairbank, Hazelton, Oelwein, Tripoli, Plainfield, Buck Creek, Westgate, Frederika, Sumner, Iowa or Black Hawk, Bremer, Butler, Buchanan, Grundy, Tama, Benton counties call Jon Bronemann Home Inspections, LLC at 319-239-5880